Vision and goals
RAKOS will develop, unite and distribute competences
to improve the emergency medical services in Helse Vest.
RAKOS main goal are:
- To support and ensure coordination and cooperation between the prehospital emergency medical services in Helse Vest;
- To support and conduct research and professional development related to emergency medical topics;
- To contribute to the implementation and efficient use of new technology in the prehospital emergency medical services in Helse Vest;
- To work for national and international cooperation in emergency medicine;
- RAKOS shall be an independent consultative- and advisory institution in issues related to prehospital emergency medical services
The vision and the goals are described in the Strategy and Management plan.
Read more here: Gyldig RAKOS Strategi og styringsplan_kun engelsk_12_04_2018.pdf
RAKOS is involved in national and international projects. Some local projects are financed and supervised by RAKOS, and in some we have a role as a partner.
For more information about the national projects, see the norwegian web site or contact our web editor.
Below there is a list of the international projects in which RAKOS is involved.