Who can apply?
Employees in prehospital emergency medicine in Helse Vest or ties to Helse Vest.
The project has to:
- Have good scientific quality and a clearly formulated goal
- Contribute to increased quality and have the ability to meet needed skills in future prehospital services.
- Strengthen the knowledge basis in the topics prioritised areas.
- Have a clear and prioritised foundation in applicants (RAKOS)
- Have a plan for informing and production of the results, which ensure the sharing of knowledge and implementation with relevant target groups.
- Plan for reports to be delivered whilst the project is ongoing.
- In the case of media coverage, it shall be mentioned that RAKOS is supporting it financially.
The application must include:
- Project plan with milestones and timelines
- List of all the project members – this is binding unless otherwise agreed
- Plan for presentation of the results